- So this is part of what I started from the article A weekend at the Slipway Complex
Having established itself as one of the leading restaurants in a very short time span. This romantic and fine food dining restaurant with a view at the Slipway is a must go to! Constructed in such a way that its Arabian architecture meets the ideal East African sunset over the Msasani Bay,
One has the choice of indoors sitting or pool side sitting.
- Menu: creative contemporary cuisine, seafood
- Capacity: 80pax (regular outdoor seating), with 70 pax indoor seating.
- Available for private functions; function capacity is 400 pax
- Opening Hours: 11:30am to midnight
Want to have a glimpse of their Favorite Meals? Read and see through!
- Butternut and Coriander Salad (starter)
Roast butternut, charred onion and feta with fresh coriander and a tahini yogurt dressing.
The freshness of this meal is to die for!
- Tuna Sliders (Main Meal)
Ever seen a meal and literally had immediate hunger pangs even if you have a full stomach? This meal is it!
Seared tuna steaks set on sesame burns with lemon aioli and tomato jam, served with pomme frite!
- Ice-cream with Brandy Snap Basket (Desert)
Completely New and not on the menu yet! But ask them for this and you won’t regret it…It will make you a frequent customer instead!
- Traditional Terrace Bread Platter (Appetizer)
This appetizer is given on arrival for free, comprises of homemade tomato sauce, salsa vet, bread rolls, bread sticks etc.
- Prawns Tempura (Starter)
Want the best prawn tempuras in town? Here’s your place.
Tempura crusted tiger prawns and mango chili mayonnaise with grilled lime and a side vegetable salad!
Interesting fact: it is their signature meal!
- Beef Fillet (Main Course)
The smell exuded is heavenly!
Local free range beef fillet is charcoal grilled and served with croquette potatoes, butter braised onion and sauce bordelaise!
I must say this should be your definite try at the Terrace!
- Nutella Cheese Cake Lasagne ( Desert)
This is their signature desert! Totally worth it!
Layers of chocolate biscuits, Nutella cream, cheese and salted caramel!
The Head Chef Mr.Qondile of the Terrace and the manager are smiley down to earth human beings! What an amazing day this was!